LaserSoft Imaging wishes all customers and visitors a very merry Christmas celebration and a very successful start in the forthcoming year!
Let yourself be persuaded this new year by our products and innovations. Make the most of your pictures using the amazingly creative, scanning, and imaging possibilities that SilverFast provides and take it to a new level of experience. 16. October 2007
Yesterday, Monday October 15th 2007, our website www.silverfast.com was offline for a few hours due to external technical issues. Thanks to our excellent and professional staff we were back online within a matter of hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions.9. October 2007
SilverFast Newsletter October 2007
- With a new Launcher - User Interface and Universal Binary
- For High End and Desktop Scanners - Outstanding results with SilverFast for the new operating systems
- SilverFast Multi-Exposure - a very significant quality increase compared to Multi-Sampling
SilverFast Newsletter July 2007
- SilverFast Multi-Exposure improved in 6.5.1r1
- LaserSoft Imaging genuine IT8 targets - Capture the true colors of Summer
- New supported scanners --> HP G4050
- SilverFast website on the iPhone
SilverFast Newsletter May 2007
- Fully automatic IT8-Calibration
- Professional Color Management with SilverFast SE versions
- Test Report Scanner Multi-Exposure for CanoScan 8600F
- EPSON Perfection V100 / V350
- SilverFast Scan to Flickr
SilverFast Newsletter March 2007
- AutoFrame Alignment and Free Rotation
- SilverFast is compatible with Photoshop CS3
- New eciRGBv2 working space included in all SilverFast Ai/HDR/DCPro (Studio) versions
- SilverFast X-Ray support for popular A3 scanners
- PlusTek Opticfilm 7200(i) support for Multi-Exposure
Extra Newsletter for Microtek and Polaroid Users
SilverFast Multi-Exposure (ME) now available for Microtek ArtixScan 120tf, ArtixScan 1100, ArtixScan 2500, ArtixScan 2500F and Polaroid SprintScan 120. Use the full dynamic range of your scanner!20. February 2007
SilverFast Newsletter February 2007
- SilverFast Multi-Exposure (ME) now available for even more scanners
- SilverFast 6.5 is Vista* ready - free compatibility updates!
- Introducing SilverFast X-ray
- Optimized accurate and consistent color management for SilverFast SE Plus
LaserSoft Imaging announces free Windows Vista* compatibility update for SilverFast.
Kiel, Germany - January 22nd, 2007 -- LaserSoft Imaging announces today that they will offer free Windows Vista* compatibility updates to their SilverFast 6.5 product range.
"For the past six months we have been working very closely with our partners to ensure that SilverFast will be compatible with the manufacturer's Windows Vista* drivers," says Jan-Willem Rossée, Product Manager SilverFast. "We really appreciate the cooperation we received at an early stage from our partners in making SilverFast Vista*-ready. As a scansoftware we are dependent on the drivers to be compatible with the OS. Also we decided to make these updates within SilverFast 6.5 available free of charge via download to express our gratitude to our customers who continue to support us."
Users who require a new product CD can purchase a replacement for US$/EUR 12,- plus shipping and taxes.
Upgrades from previous versions of each product to the most recent version are available from www.silverfast.com or an authorized reseller.
Due to the currently expected larger demand for Vista* 32-bit compatibility the update mentioned above will not be compatible with Windows Vista* 64-bit in the first step. Vista* 64-bit compatibility will be implemented subsequently with no final date yet.
* Even though SilverFast is compatible for Windows Vista, the essential hardware driver from the scanner manufacturer may not be compatible for Windows Vista.Only the combination of a Vista compatible scanner driver + software will provide full Vista compatibility. Please check availibilty for vista compatible drivers from scanner manufacturers website.